Sorin Costina’s private collection is illustrative of the visual art that evaded the official aesthetic canons of the communist regime in Romania. The collection is all the more valuable as the artists represented in it, who were marginal in the last two decades of communism, when ideological control became stricter and stricter, received due recognition both nationally and internationally after 1989.
- Brad Strada Liceului 8, Romania 335200
- Charakteringi eksponatai:
The collection includes documents (archival material) stored in the archive of the "Commission for the Disclosure of Documents and Announcing Affiliation of Bulgarian Citizens with the State Security and the Intelligence Services of the Bulgarian People's Army", commonly called "Commission for Dossiers" (Comdos) in Bulgarian.
The collection documents developments among the Bulgarian intelligentsia during the communist regime through the perspective of the secret police and reveals their strategies of observation and persecution of critical intellectuals.
- Bulgaria, 1000 Sofia, ul. Vrabcha 1
- Information about Svoboda Buchvarova and the family Zhelyu and Maria Zhelevi
- Information about the preventive activity of State Security 1984
- Information on Radoy Ralin and Boris Dimovski
- Information on cultural and scientific figures residing abroad
- Information on the Union of Bulgarian Writers
- Note on the artistic intelligentsia 1984
- Report 1973
- Report for 1957
- Report for 1980
- Report on ideological sabotage and subversive activities among the intelligentsia