Vjesnik Newspaper Documentation is an archival collection created in the Vjesnik newspaper publishing enterprise from 1964 to 2006. It includes about twelve million press clippings, organized into six thousand topics and sixty thousand dossiers on public persons. Inter alia, it documents various forms of cultural opposition in the former Yugoslavia, but also in other communist countries in Europe and worldwide.
- Zagreb Trg Marka Marulića 21, Croatia 10000
- A newspaper reports on court trials for the offences against the people and the State by enemy propaganda, Vjesnik, 1972-1973. Press clipping
- Kolike su škare cenzorske (How big are the scissors of censorship), Vjesnik u srijedu (VUS), 1974. Press clipping
- Matvejević, Predrag. Književnost i Informbiro (Literature and Cominform), Start, 1982. Press clipping
- Newspaper reports on trials for offences of enemy propaganda, Vjesnik and Oslobođenje, 1973. Press clipping
- Petrović, Olivera and Marko Lopušina. Šta je uznemiravalo javnost (What disturbed the public), Intervju, 1987. Press clipping